LEDAP – Legal Defence & Assistance Project is recruiting an intelligent and hard working project officer on its Human Security and Torture Project who will work alongside highly qualified individuals at LEDAP.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to: Executive Programmes Director
The successful candidate should have at least three years experience in the areas of project development and management/ advocacy and research, work will include the managing of projects regarding torture and human security in Nigeria.
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Lead the implementation of programmes on Human security and torture from the Lagos office.
- Coordinate research and documentation of cases
- Organize and conduct training for relevant shareholders
- Create and adhere to budgets for projects
- Carry out project activities and report on timelines
- Work in close partnership with litigation lawyers
- Graduate degree in social sciences, humanities, law or equivalent is strongly preferred
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience
- Demonstrates high level of initiative and organizational skills
- Able to meet reporting deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If Interested and with relevant qualification, visit LEDAP Nigeria's careers page on the website to apply. Deadline for application is November 4th, 2016. Applications are reviewed upon submission.
LEDAP’s Lagos office is located at 11b Christ Avenue Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
LEDAP is an equal opportunities employer and encourages persons with a disability with requisite skills and qualification to apply.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490206 to apply for this job .