Best Mobile is a world-class mobile phones and mobile devices sales and services retail store, a one-stop shop for everything mobile! We offer the latest and best quality products in mobile devices and technology from the leading manufacturers in the world - Nokia, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC, Apple, Sony, Tecno, LG, HP, Dell, ASUS, and lots more.
Job Summary: Capture stock data accurately and in a timely manner on MS-Excel spreadsheet and the company’s inventory/POS software. Ensure no more than 24 hours turnaround period between stock receipt, stock capture on system and stock shelf display at store.
- Assist in the preparation of LPOs (Local Purchase Order).
- Ensure a timely pick-up of ordered stock items from vendors.
- Cross-check the received stock items to ensure that they match the description on the LPO document.
- Capture stock data accurately and in a timely manner on MS-Excel spreadsheet and the company’s inventory software.
- Investigate and report stock discrepancies to the Senior Inventory Officer.
- Ensure efficient transfer of stock items to various store locations using the company’s inventory software.
- Assist in Follow-up and conclude stock purchases with dealers & suppliers efficiently and effectively within 24hours.
- Assist in ensuring no more than 24 hours turnaround period between stock receipt, stock capture on system and stock shelf display at store.
- Conduct a physical stock count at the various store locations at least once in a month.
- Ensure that the stock items are arranged accordingly for easy retrieval.
- Assist in collating the necessary data for weekly products prices review.
- Identify and report any abnormal software performance/behavior encountered in the course of postings.
- Appreciation of inventory and inventory management principles, concepts and techniques.
- Strong problem solving, reconciliation and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, good administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to maintain poise under pressure.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an inventory position of a reputable company preferably in the telecom industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490025 to apply for this job .