Workforce Group - A reputable Telco Company is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill this position
- To maximize project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in cost management, reporting and facility management.
- To carry out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost, sales and margin.
- Maximize value of monthly applications and measurement and submission of contract variations.
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- People Management
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub-contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Technically sound in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management with demonstrable commercial experience.
- Minimum 5 years quantity surveying experience within a contracting organization.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
- Be able to provide both summarized and detailed reports, on current activities.
- IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Personal Attributes
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Customer focused.
- Communicator & motivator with ability to communicate across all levels of seniority from the workforce through to Senior Management level.
- ‘Can do’ attitude to work.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490020 to apply for this job .