Workforce Group - A reputable Food production Company is looking to fill this position
- Responsible for process and facilities maintenance services support function across the factories.
- Responsible for engineering CAPEX and OPEX budgeting, implementation and control.
- Adopt technological innovations and best practices to improve company manufacturing operations
- Plans and implements an effective maintenance schedule for company factory and utilities equipment to produce high quality products to meet our customers’ expectations and adhere to proper food products safety criteria.
- Maintain a database of major equipment and other assets and advice management on replacement.
- Promote and enforce safety, quality, GMP, Product Safety and Plant rules, policies and procedures at all times, and accept no compromises.
- Plan training schedules and ensure motivation and discipline of staff.
- Liaises with, and supervises 3rd party Technical service providers to ensure that services rendered meet up with expectation in terms of deadline for completion, and quality of work done.
- Coordinate and ensure the proper and timely documentation of maintenance activities with a view to assisting management information gathering and policy formulation.
- Draws up plans for annual turn around maintenance
- Ensure that spare parts are available in their specification and optimum quantity and initiates replacement as the need arises.
- Maintain a high level of communication within and outside of the department.
- Ensure proper manning levels are adhered to; job assignments set and improve process skills of key personnel.
- Refine existing production lines and processes by analyzing management information regarding Plant utilization, capacity and maintenance cost.
- Handles other jobs as may be assigned by Management.
- Develop and deploy relevant KPIs to manage engineering activities
- HND or BSC. Eng in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 9 years post qualification experience in a Manufacturing company with at least 7 years on a similar role.
- Strong asset care management, inventory management, problem solving, motivation and analytical.
- In addition, must be good at information management, demonstrate interpersonal communication skills, be innovative and creative, be externally oriented, have sound business knowledge, demonstrate self-confidence, integrity and be good at customer management.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490016 to apply for this job .