We are a technology–driven Capital Market operator and we are always on the lookout for unique individuals with remarkable skill sets who are enthusiastic about making a difference and blazing the trail as we grow along. We are interested in like minds who share our corporate values of hard-work, emotional intelligence, integrity, resilience, and synergy in all the tasks they set out to do.
The IT Operations Manager will report to the Chief Information Officer but will lead the IT team by example to support operations for the business. The candidate will set the road-map for the entire infrastructure, maintain current systems and equipment, identify operational efficiencies and improve services across the business. The IT Operations Manager will use his/her strong technical background and proven ability to administer systems, projects and applications to create a positive impact for clients and users.
- Managing the day to day operations of the IT department including directing staff who support computing, networking, user services and applications
- Maintaining records of software licenses& managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other devices.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain, monitor and support complex applications within business and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet the established business requirements.
- Provide recommendations to management, based on current and emerging technologies, on methods to reduce costs, improve performance and availability, and reduce administration time.
- Oversee IT Help Desk in order to minimize time to respond and resolve logged request, incidents, problems and changes
- Responsible for providing supports at corporate events. Such supports include but not limited to: Synchronizing data to stand alone LAN at AGMs, establish LAN/WAN connectivity at AGMs, coordinating pooling at AGMs (Manual/Electronic),
- Responsible for providing supports during corporate actions, which include but not limited to: declaration and balancing of payments on the system into various 3rd party applications, upload and synchronize payments, printing of warrants and certificates and processing of electronic payments, responsible for the coordination and processing of new issues, rights and public offers.
1. Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in any field; however a BSc in Computer science will be an added advantage.
2. At least ten years experience in IT operations in the capital market industry at a mid-senior level, preferably in a registrars firm.
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies including Hyper-V, clustering, VMM, Exchange, Active Directory and with relevant certifications to show
- Experience with Cisco switching equipment including a general understanding of routing principles and firewall security configuration
- Experience using network, environmental, and system monitoring tools
- Demonstrated ability to productively function under pressure and within a deadline oriented atmosphere
- Proven experience in the ability to creatively solve business problems using information systems.
- Proven experience in rendering support to a business at corporate actions/events.
- Ability to learn new concepts and teach oneself quickly
- Expertise in project and process management, including planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring and with PMP and ITIL certifications to show
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and display a high level of initiative
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain professional, cooperative working relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with staff
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490004 to apply for this job .