Expertflow - Since 2007, our mission is to deliver and maintain turn-key callcenters and voice portal infrastructure software in the Middle East and Africa to local Enterprise clients, such as banks, service providers and utility companies.
We have been awarded the Cisco Customer Collaboration partner of 2014 for the entire Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia. We currently have offices in Switzerland, Egypt, Pakistan, Morocco, Nigeria and Kenya.
- For this position in Lagos/ Nigeria, we’re looking for a computer science graduate. You will be in daily contact with our clients and work together with our partners and our international teams to implement Customer Care software solutions to enterprise clients in West Africa. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Communicate with customers in West Africa to elicit technical solutions from business requirements
- Develop SW integrations between our client’s IT systems solutions and Cisco Unified Communications
- Design IVR back office integrations and develop customer voice portals.
- Analyze and resolve incidents
- Management of Contact center projects
- You will report to the Managing Director for Westafrica. This job might require business travels across Africa for client projects, or to Europe or the Middle East for training.
About the Candidate:
- Graduate of Computer Science or Telecommunications with programming background.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Other languages, in particular French or Spanish are a plus.
- Strong analytical mind and good debugging skills.
- Quick learner and self initiated.
- A teamplayer with strong autonomy.
What ExpertFlow Offers
This job is a good mix between individual and team work. You will work on a daily basis with our support and development teams in Pakistan, Morocco and Nairobi.
On the other hand you’re directly interacting with a broad spectrum of clients in the banking, service provider and government sectors.
You’ll be learning a vast wealth of technologies, starting with Cisco customer collaboration solutions, leading to contact center software and our own software tools.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489798 to apply for this job .