- Direct and manage project development from start to finish.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with contractual and technical matters.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools to effectively track project milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and documentation
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- A post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA) from a reputable university will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in people management; strategic planning; risk management and change management.
- Multi discipline knowledge in the following functions: Project management, contracts and procurement, construction, project controls and interface management.
- Extensive technical knowledge of engineering applications.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489593 to apply for this job .