- The Head, Corporate Services will be responsible for providing overall management of all physical facilities, technology infrastructure, procurement processes and general administration within the organisation.
- The successful candidate will oversee management of all owned or leased properties/facilities, monitor compliance to all regulations, standards and codes relating to the use of physical and technical infrastructure and ensure continuous growth of information services utilizing emerging technologies.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to supervise the development and monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLA's) with key service providers while providing oversight over procurement process.
- A bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Business Management/Administration, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization.
- Knowledge of service management and relevant regulations.
- Relationship management, commercial and process management skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489577 to apply for this job .