Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and leading brewing company in Nigeria, required the services of a Conveyor Maintenance Service Provider.
The Organization will be responsible for providing a team of maintenance professionals for carrying out planned preventive and unplanned maintenance activities conveyors, its components and controls within our brewery locations. Each brewery location will have a local team dedicated to it.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting to fill this job position
- This role targets inexperienced, young graduates who are desirous of a career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best - in - class systems and processes.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month Systematic and Broad-based Training Programme involving formal training and experiential attachments. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be considered for management positions in the company.
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSc) in relevant field of study.
- Relevant Fields of study:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489507 to apply for this job .