Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries. Tetra Pak -- which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
- Execute resource planning and scheduling of the FSO field force and the TeSu System Specialists for a defined FSO area. Plan and schedule the service deliveries, the OFCE ItP projects and the TS projects in a timely manner and with a high level of quality and stakeholder involvement, ensuring the right competence is assigned to the right demand at the right time and at the right cost.
- Coordinate, develop and deliver all planned and unplanned Field activities to TS management Team.
- Ensure required tools, systems, man-power, and facilities have been harmonized and are made available to minimize operational impact and ensure the successful completion of all planned workload and travel for vacation coverage when required
- Evaluate current and future planned workloads for required resources to optimize man-power, and facilities to support future schedules/plans.
- Manage resources performance for optimal utilization of available resources while maintaining focus on reliability, cost and daily operational performance and implement changes to improve efficiency
- Builds and maintains a professional relationship with all levels in Technical Dept
- Effectively communicates with all stakeholders to make sure that planned activities will be done on-time with correct competence.
- Use Tetra Pak systems, tools and visual management to facilitate daily work, area improvement, extract reports, and achieve results.
- Share best practices and collaborates with service planning in the cluster to optimize utilization and solve issues.
- Execute market alignment with OFSP Processes in Cluster GMEA level and global standards.
- Key Challenges:
- Communicate and engage stakeholders to drive results
- Manage diversity
- Reduce operational cost
- Optimize resources utilization – market level and cluster level
- Continues improvement
- Work under stress
- Effective communication
- Strategic thinking
- Good understanding of resources competence and capabilities
- Awareness of market demands
- Key Stakeholders:
- Cluster Operations Mgr.
- All in TS Dept. at local market
- FSO Cluster service Operations team
- OFSP CPD
- TS top Management
- University graduate, preferably in Business Administration or Commercial/Technical degree/diploma
- Experience: Minimum 3 - 4 years. Experience of Planning or similar position.
- Experience in planning of field resource capacity is important.
- Language: Fluent in local language, Excellent in English language.
- Skills: Excellent in handling computer system technologies and able to learn new systems.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489501 to apply for this job .