- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- A chief security officer should have excellent communication, persuasion and public-speaking skills.
- He or she will need to build relationships quickly and should possess a quick analytical mind and a decisive.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489500 to apply for this job .