A Hospitality/Leisure firm is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, disciplinary and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Processes enrollments, changes, and terminations of participants in all benefit plans and programs.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in a timely manner.
- Reconciles monthly billing statements against payroll deduction
- Conducts new emplyee orientation.
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian employment law
- Assists in the development and implementation of an employee handbook and new personnel policies and procedures.
- Company employee communication
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Advertises employee job openings first, internally, and then, externally, in keeping with company recruitment policies
- Prepares paperwork required for new hires and establishes personnel file
- Must reside in Lagos or its environs.
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum of 5 years working experience. BSc required, Administrative Writing Skills, Verbal Communication, Maintaining Employee Files, Compensation and Wage Structure, Orienting Employees, Benefits Administration, Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork, Supply Management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489334 to apply for this job .