Based in Victoria Island, our business supplies staff uniforms to some of the hospitality industry’s biggest brands. Over the past 20+ years, we’ve grown mainly through word-of-mouth. We’re looking for someone that can leverage social media, participation in hospitality events, and more word-of-mouth to grow this high-potential brand, while also carrying out basic bookkeeping.
You'll get to join the company with a solid reputation and help take it to the next level in a very visible way. You’ll be part of its growth story. As a senior staff, you’ll report only to the company’s founder. You may start off with an entry-level salary, but we have a commissions-based system, offering plenty of opportunities to earn extra cash.
- Researching and targeting new customers
- Reaching out to potential customers and pitching services
- Interfacing with existing clients using strong customer service skills
- Supporting colleagues towards accomplishing certain tasks and goals as a leader and team player
- Managing social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Generating new ideas for the company’s advancement and success
- Recording day-to-day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Overseeing compliance with all government requirements
- HND or BSc. in relevant field
- At least 3 years work experience
- Must be good with social media
- Must be able to use the computer and similar gadgets (tablet, smartphone)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be able to use or learn to use basic accounting software
- Must be flexible and able multi-task on the job
- Must be professional, respectful of deadlines and commitments
- Must possess good communication skills
Interest in tailoring and ability to measure is a plus
Interest in fabrics and basic knowledge of Lagos’ main fabric markets is also a plus
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489318 to apply for this job .