Location: Sangotedo, Ajah
Education: Relevant first degree
Experience: 3- 5 years experience
The ideal candidate will be responsible for every aspect of the business, from team management and HR to advertising, sales and budget control.
The manager, will be a team leader, a business planner, a human resources officer and a marketing executive all rolled into one. Essentially, this person will run the joint.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day activities of the Cinema and all the other stalls (Ticketing, Popcorn and drink sales).
- Promoting films ( Liaising with corporate organisations etc)
- Training staff
- Handling complaints and customer enquirers
- Dealing with problems as and when they arise.
- A very important duty, however, will be to make sure that every customer comes away from the cinema with a delirious, sugar-fuelled smile on their face.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall financial success of the cinema.
- Responsible for making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to by every member of staff.
- Responsible for masterminding promotional events at the cinema, hosting film premieres, organising film festivals and handling press enquiries.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489314 to apply for this job .