Heartland Alliance International, one of the world’s leading anti-poverty organizations, works in communities in the U.S. and abroad to serve those who are homeless, living in poverty, or seeking safety.
- The Capacity Advisor serves as the focal point for the capacity building of local partners and organizational development.
- Providing support to the HAl and local partners program staff through trainings, program coordination and management and effective communication in a right based environment.
- Nascent (greenhouse) organizations may be co-located with HAl programming.
- He/She is responsible for the full implementation of HAl programming at the field level.
- Capacity Building Support: Implement the capacity development plan of local partner’s program staff through conducting on-site, formal and informal trainings, including training-of-trainers sessions and advising step-down trainings to meet program objectives.
- First Degree in Medical Science, Management; Social Science or related field; Advanced Degree in Public Health or Social Science preferred.
- At least four years’ experience working with a NGO, must include Project Implementation; Supervisory and Capacity building experience in public health or social science program management.
- Previous experience working in Lagos and knowledge of local language is essential
- Experience working with in collaboration with local partners, NGOs and CBOs
- Experience in capacity building, HIV/AIDS Advocacy, prevention, treatment and care, STI management and or care.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489291 to apply for this job .