Heartland Alliance International, one of the world’s leading anti-poverty organizations, works in communities in the U.S. and abroad to serve those who are homeless, living in poverty, or seeking safety.
- The incumbent will assist the Accounts Advisor with handling the day-to-day Finance related issues in the field office, raising vouchers and cheques upon approvals
- H/She ensures that all financial transactions are properly documented
- Be responsible for petty cash management
- Assists in overall financial matters including timely retirements of expenses and completion of reports for the office
- Assist in generating activity budgets and maintaining office cash float.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Accounting and 2 years relevant experience in an accounting role preferably in an International NGO setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Fluency in oral and written English.
- Good knowledge in the use of QuickBooks
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489290 to apply for this job .