Heartland Alliance International, one of the world’s leading anti-poverty organizations, works in communities in the U.S. and abroad to serve those who are homeless, living in poverty, or seeking safety.
- H/she will support the Operations Manager to develop, strengthen, and implement effective operational systems for HAl in Nigeria
- The Operations Officer will coordinating and supervise HAI Lagos office Logistics, IT, and administration systems
- Incumbent is responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of the field office
- He/she is also responsible for implementing processes and systems adapted by management as the organization evolves and matures
- H/She will ensure that appropriate control and structures are maintained in accordance with HAl and donor rules and regulations at the field office
- Support in drawing up project document
- Three-year degree in Finance, Business Administration, and/or Social Sciences or related field
- Must have in-depth knowledge of USAID rules and regulations as they pertain to technical and administrative project functions
- Ability to interact with all levels with comprehensive consultative, partnering, facilitating, and influencing/negotiating skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489289 to apply for this job .