The core function is to develop and implement business solutions from a workable software requirement
- Ability to establish a detailed program specification through discussion with client.
- Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
- devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
- working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project to write a specific section of the program;
- combining all elements of the program design and testing it;
- testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
- conducting testing and installing the program into production;
- reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary;
- evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness;
- adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary;
- conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately;
- writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
- consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
- updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489261 to apply for this job .