PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
- Work with the Board in setting direction and long-term goals for the company
- Lead the development of the company’s strategy and coordinate the implementation of the long, medium and short-term plans
- Develop policies and strategies for effective financial management ensuring transparency, accountability and judicious use of resources
- Create a corporate culture through shared vision with management team and team building with staff, motivating staff to accomplish the business goals and objectives of the Company
- Oversee all operations to ensure they produce the desired results, are cost effective and in alignment with the overall strategy
- Identify new business opportunities promote effective marketing and customer engagement strategies to achieve sustainable growth in sales, profits, customer base and market share
- Engage external stakeholders such as NERC and other industry regulators, Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), Federal Ministry of Power and relevant generating and distribution companies, community leaders, labour unions etc
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in the power sector with at least five (5) years spent in a senior management position
- Master’s degree in Engineering / MBA or relevant professional qualifications
- Knowledge of steam turbine technology
- Good business orientation, inspiring capacity with strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding leadership and communication skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489253 to apply for this job .