PeachAid Medical Initiative (PMI) is a Community based humanitarian Organization, working to reduce the incidence of infant and maternal morbidity and mortality in rural communities across Nigeria. We achieve this by engaging in a wide range of interventions which includes medical outreaches, health education and advocacy activities. Our direct beneficiaries are children under 5 years old, pregnant women and women of child-bearing age in rural communities.
- Enter data from questionnaire documents into already-prepared Excel sheet Template
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Excel
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Ability to type 30-40 words in per minute
- An ability to work to deadlines but without mistakes
- Good attention to detail
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489243 to apply for this job .