- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- devising and maintaining office systems;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- manipulating statistical data;
- arranging both in-house and external events.
- booking rooms and conference facilities;
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
NB: Strictly for Lagos residents
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489222 to apply for this job .