A Professional Training Coordinator ensures the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects. He/She will manage, design, develop, coordinate and conduct large or small scale training programs.
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
- Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information.
- Conduct organisation wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques.
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarise evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- BSc degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
- Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489081 to apply for this job .