We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
- Sales and Relationship Management:
- Primarily responsible for providing direct sales support on post origination activities like documentation, reactivation and unflagging of account etc by engaging with client, Ops, legal, compliance.
- Active engagement with client and also with the product partners to ensure high level of utilization of regular limits
- Answer client enquiries and address complaints either by directly following up on issues or referring them to the appropriate parties. Own the problems/issues and ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily.
- Compliance, Risk and Credit Monitoring:
- Track past dues and excesses in the portfolio meticulously and ensure they are regularized on time. Any exceptions to be highlighted to Credit Monitoring and RM.
- Ensure all signoff on SIF and liaise with Hub to ensure all pre liquidation/availment of limits are done within good TAT
- Work with the Relationship Manager on ensuring all documentations for approved BCA are in place for Limits loaded properly to ensure faster execution of the transaction.
- Work in partnership with stake holders CBMS/ Trade/ CRM to ensure LC documentation are adequate for bidding and ensure funds are adequate in customers account
- Ensure all necessary approvals are sought to ensure prompt release of trade offerings/excesses for faster TAT on trade transactions.
- Work with the CDD team to ensure e-CDDs are created and renewed on time.
- Help with all ad hoc reporting (e.g. sales pipelines)/projects/ events required both onshore and offshore.
- Assist RMs in preparation of preferential pricing/waiver forms/BCA.
- Ensure account segmentation/arm codes are maintained on all the banking systems to enable accurate reporting.
- Ensure day to day running of accounts, monitoring facility accounts to ensure they are flagged.
- Cheque confirmations ensure clearing cheques are processed, and follow up on all customer instructions/requests.
- KYC/AML Clause:
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489040 to apply for this job .