Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant.
We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
He /She must have Degree from a reputable university in any field
- Applicants must possess:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good communication skills
The ideal candidate must have cognate experience in:
- Workings of a music studio
- Overseeing daily operation of the studio for top quality service to our customers
- Supervising studio staff in scheduling and execution of recording, editing and general studio task
- Administer the maintenance and upkeep of recording studio facilities
- Management of studio bookings and work orders
- Marketing and promotion of studio facilities for the use of customers
- Responsible for the installation of technical equipment and software upgrades as deemed necessary.
- Perform quarterly inventory of studio equipment such as cable and microphone for assessment of condition and quality.
- Keep database of recordings in the studio to ensure integrity.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489027 to apply for this job .