- The successful candidate must be both an excellent communicator and strong administrator and also must also be able to comfortably interact with individuals of all levels.
- The individual will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, screening calls as requested, routing them to their proper recipient, taking and relaying messages as needed.
- Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
- Is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the front desk area.
- Responsible for honouring and greeting clients who enter the organization with a positive attitude whilst directing them to the appropriate places.
- Maintaining a record of appointments
- Have knowledge about the business status of the organizations for
- which he/she is rendering the services to be able to answer basic questions regarding the business, such as hours of operation, as well as provide clients with a brief explanation of the services the Company offers.
- Responsible for distribution of incoming and outgoing mails, eliminating junk mail and identifying those of the highest priority required for business purposes and then distributing in a manner prescribed.
- Responsible for dispatching and receiving important documents, correspondences, filing documents, making photocopies and sending faxes.
- Coordinate with all the employees of an organization for conveying important messages.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489012 to apply for this job .