Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international freight forwarding, national and international packing and removal (relocation), cargo consolidation and warehousing.
- Document all information’s on all the sites, both ongoing and completed sites
- Maintain all project documents both old and new.
- Implement accurate documentation management system.
- Provide advice on procedures and methods in accessing the system
- Carry out periodic documentation audit on all the company’s /project documents.
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, cash receipts and journal vouchers etc.
- Ensure the accuracy of all documents submitted by sub-contractors.
- Create and maintain documentation trackers for easy accessibility of documents.
- Follow up on all company projects from start tfinish.
- Issuance of receipt on clients payment crediting their individual ledgers.
- Ensure prompt submission and collection of drawings by subcontractors.
- Maintain the invoice tracker; ensure required documents are submitted before payment is made tsubcontractors through procurement.
- To prepare and compute Value Added Tax.
- Good Usage of Microsoft office especially Excel.
- Good inter personal Relationship.
- BSc /HND in Statistics or Economics Discipline, with a logistics background Documentation experience.
- 3 years relevant experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489003 to apply for this job .