The Web master and Digital Marketing Specialist role is to manage the company’s Websites (design, create and deliver digital and marketing communications contents and programmes) to support expansion and growth of the company’s services and products.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of SB Telecoms & Devices products, services as well as marketing and communications goals.Proficiency in writing, content development, web development, graphics, web advertising and social media is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Company’s Websites design and management.
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programmes and campaigns, including online and traditional advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions as well as public relations, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points including (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Maintaining site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Head of Communications and Customer Experience.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Mass Communication, Digital Communications and Graphics related field.
- 2-3 years experience in design, digital and corporate communications within the Telecommunications or High Tech industry.
- Core Competency Requirements
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience with managing successful social media campaigns and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics; with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Strong management skills, with capacity and ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Proficient with CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS, PHP etc
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488989 to apply for this job .