Hedmee Company Limited is a complete print solutions company. We are a preferred supplier of secured print solutions to both private and public sectors. Our clients include but are not limited to the manufacturing, entertainment and education sectors, as well as government agencies in Nigeria and a host of African countries.
To become a global company that deploys holistic secured print solutions.
To provide printing solutions through innovation and technology that is affordable to customers and is profitable to all stakeholders.
We are seeking a suitable female candidate to fulfill the role of a Receptionist/Administrative Officer.
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Other duties as determined by the Management.
Minimum academic qualification: National Diploma in Business Administration or related courses. Relevant professional qualifications and work experience are added advantages.
In addition, applicant should possess the following personal attributes:
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly and polite
- Able to deal with difficult clients
- Good with computer systems
- Have polished communication skills
Please note that:
- Close proximity of applicant’s residence to Ikeja is an added advantage. Applicants not resident in Lagos State need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488986 to apply for this job .