First Bank of Nigeria - As the leading player in the Nigerian financial services sector, First Bank has solidified itself as a brand of fortitude, strength, and innovation since its inception in 1894.
As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country. People are the soul of our organization and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of processes for identifying, measuring and reporting of all relevant risks.
- He / she will be involved in the regular testing of the plan and update of major changes in hardware, applications, business and regulatory requirements accordingly.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as liaison to auditors, consultants, and Compliance Committee in respect of documentation and review of information compliance
- Communicate audit and review results to appropriate parties
- Ensure that issues are addressed and corrective actions are implemented.
- This position is open to candidates with minimum of 6 years post NYSC hands-on experience in IT Risk
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488981 to apply for this job .