First Bank of Nigeria - As the leading player in the Nigerian financial services sector, First Bank has solidified itself as a brand of fortitude, strength, and innovation since its inception in 1894.
As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country. People are the soul of our organization and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
- The ideal candidate will supervise the support of all application systems while ensuring that the development and deployment of the IT solutions comply with the defined standards and policies.
- He / She should be well grounded in Java, extending the Finacle banking application and knowledge of Connect24 will be an added advantage.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Direct the development of accurate estimates for work request delivery and application support services
- Work with EA office to ensure compliance of application systems with defined blueprint and standards
- This position is open to candidates with minimum of 10 years post NYSC hands-on experience in designing, developing and delivering applications and at leat 3 years on supervisory, role.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488948 to apply for this job .