We are looking for a Logistics Supervisor to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. The Logistics Supervisor will oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of the company. He will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
They are also well versed in supply management principles and practices.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Unload packages from incoming trucks
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
- Maintain accurate records and responsible for inventory control
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Supervision of fabrication work at the Factory
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Keen eye for detail
- Great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker or storekeeper
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good physical condition
- Diploma or Higher qualification in supply chain management or relevant field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488863 to apply for this job .