JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
- Core Competencies - Technical:
- Knowledge of electronic filing
- Knowledge of collecting data into report form and making calculations to ensure that project resources are managed to their maximum potential.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a filing system to keep paperwork organized
- Knowledge of administrative principles and procedures
- Knowledge of planning and organizing
- Good knowledge of engineering software and MS office
- Knowledge of planning, scheduling and writing technical report
- Knowledge of reviewing technical documentation
- Knowledge of specific technical tools
- Core Competencies - Nontechnical:
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective time management
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Must have positive, solutions-based communication skills
- Must be flexible, open-minded and be a good listener
- Must be creative
- Must be a team player
- IT skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar capacity and role.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488829 to apply for this job .