A multi-disciplinary construction management and engineering consulting firm with extensive expertise and experience in railway engineering works (track, signalling, telecoms, power and electrification), major civil engineering projects.
- Carryout all activities as delegated.
- Carry out site inspections and design works.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Assist in conducting surveys on project sites to obtain and analyze topographical details of sites.
- Assist with the drafting of detailed dimensional drawings such as those needed for civil/structural engineering jobs.
- Asssist senior engineers to ensure that construction and repair work meets quality control requirements.
- Work within agreed timelines.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or in a related field
- 1-3 years experience is required
- Should possess good report writing skills
- Must have some experience in project management
- Must have Good computer skills
- Must be ready to work on site
- Must be ready to work weekends
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488803 to apply for this job .