JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Manages and motivates all services’ staff and other personnel involved in delivering high level, quality service, and on time delivery of service vehicles in order to ensure growth and expansion to achieve targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement of the workshop.
- Facilitate the orientation of new team members in collaboration with the Workshop Supervisor by familiarizing them with work surroundings, explaining work hours, procedures, use of equipment and job expectations and ensure that new team members understand their respective duties.
- Maintain good relationships with customers.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Service Area.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Conduct annual Performance Appraisal for Workshop Personnel.
- Provide advice and technical assistance to team members.
- Evaluate the impact of work delays, interruptions or changes in plans to develop appropriate course of actions.
- Monitor workflow to anticipate impact of delays due to team members being absent for leaves, holidays or sickness.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of a technician repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Review work orders to ensure that all actions have been documented according to Service Workshop policies and procedures.
- Plan and adjust the workloads of department personnel to match their skills and abilities.
- Plan and prepare annual budget for the department and facilities, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions. Follow up closely during implementation.
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Familiarity with American vehicles , Japanese cars
- Automotive systems (vehicle layout, function and location of parts)
- Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service and general repairs
- Organizational ability
- Detail oriented
- Technically competent with ability to train others
- Customer service ability
- Energy and drive.
- High integrity and professionalism.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
- Leading & Supervising
- Team Orientation
- Customer & Quality Focus
Degree/Diploma – Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Salary: Competitive, profit sharing and other benefits inclusive based on performance .
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488780 to apply for this job .