- Responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services.
- This role is the clinical/technical and sales expert for his/her assigned products, solutions/services, and is expected to be able to differentiate our offerings; convey compelling value proposition; lead the opportunity; qualify customer needs; develop and present solutions proposals and quotations; and respond to customers’ questions in order to successfully close sales.
- Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory
- Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts
Territory & Account Management:
- Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets
- Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company
- Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488774 to apply for this job .