Duties and Accountabilities
The responsibilities of the Investment Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Analyze financial statements and prepare financial models;
- Conduct industry, market and company research;
- Prepare investment-related documents for internal and external audiences;
- Participate in all aspects of IFC's deal approval process including opportunity development, due diligence, negotiations and portfolio management;
- Work with senior staff to help identify viable investment transactions across various geographies through mapping, desk research and pipeline management;
- Understand operations and different business models, map and explain business processes;
- Perform analytics on markets, company performances, portfolio and other data;
- Help design and maintain proper KPIs for portfolio companies or opportunities in watch-list.
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree with specialized finance experience;
- 1-3 year experience in investment and credit analysis with investment banking background within a major financial institution, consulting company or large corporation;
- Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds;
- Willing to travel on short notices;
- Experience or demonstrated interest in equity investments;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, fluency in French is a plus.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488772 to apply for this job .