Vesta Healthcare Partners Limited is an international healthcare management consultancy firm, with unique expertise in the application of contemporary knowledge-based solutions and cutting-edge clinical practice to addresses the problems of our clients. Vesta works to resolve healthcare issues facing the healthcare sector in all countries, with a particular focus on Nigeria.
If you are a talented professional with consulting experience and wish to work on challenging and exciting projects we would like to hear from you. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below.
Client Project/Engagement Management:
- Ensure availability of accurate Client Project/Engagement accounts and financial information within established timeframes
- File monthly and quarterly Project/Engagement Reports, in consonance with established Vesta practices and company policies
- Prepare and issue invoices receipts and purchase orders for fees, expenses and payments on all Projects/Engagements
- Maintain central register of Project/Engagement Accounts
- Manage all Project/Engagement Accounts to ensure on-time collection of all payments (including professional fees and expenses) with compliance monitoring guaranteeing that all contract conditions are met
- Prepare and co-ordinate Project/Engagement Account reports for external auditors, tax authorities and company management
- Support Project Analysts and Project Managers in establishing, developing and managing the planning, control and co-ordination of specific Vesta projects from inception to completion
- Undertake and manage administrative aspects of Vesta project work including setting deadlines and collation and compiling information required for reports, preparation and production of reports, conducting library and internet based research
- Plan and organise all Project functions including booking of venues, renting of equipment, liaison with Vesta employees (internally), clients, suppliers, consultants and other invitees (externally) as appropriate.
- Organise meetings and teleconferences for the Project Team; attend and prepare meeting minutes, agendas and relevant paperwork and ensuring all paperwork is distributed in a timely fashion; ensure appropriate accommodation is organised for meetings
- Prepare presentations for the Project Team members using Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel as and when required.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Project Team’s local and overseas travel and accommodation arrangements; processing all claims for travel expenses incurred by the Project Team and maintain and monitor financial records relating to this expenditure
- Provide confidential Project word-processing service, including production of letters and reports; composition of own correspondence as and when required; responsible for photocopying, scanning and faxing; responsible for efficient filing of all Project documents
- First degree (minimum First Class Honours) from a ‘top-drawer’ University with an impressive record of academic achievement
- Strong analytical skills with at least 3 years’ experience as an executive within an international organisation.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), Microsoft Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently, occasional travel and work long hours in an international environment
- Postgraduate qualification(s) or an MBA from a first-tier business school
- Modern language skills with fluency in English and other European Language
- Previous Consulting Experience with a multinational Professional Services Firm
- Previous relevant multinational experience in healthcare or life sciences sector
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Hours of Duty
- Normal hours of work are 8:30am and 5:30pm Mondays to Fridays
- Associate may be required to work outside these hours, or additional hours, as may be necessary for the proper performance of his/her duties without extra remuneration
- This position is based in the Victoria Island, Lagos and is offered on a contract basis
- A negotiable compensation package has been established to attract the best talent to this position
- Compensation package includes a competitive Salary and generous On Target Earnings (OTE), linked to performance and Business Development objectives
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488762 to apply for this job .