We are looking for an outgoing Guest relations manager to make customers feel at home and to guarantee their contentment, furnish clients with above-and-beyond service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience.
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences.
- Analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones.
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires.
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints.
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery.
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Direct, coach and manage guest relations team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to.
- Appraise team’s performance and produce reports.
- Examine activities logbook, assign tasks appropriately and implement control schedule daily.
- BSc degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field.
- Proven working experience as guest relations manager.
- Working experience in hospitality.
- Adequate knowledge of personalised services principles and processes.
- Experience with needs assessment techniques, quality standards and satisfaction evaluation techniques.
- Familiarity with industry’s latest trends.
- Hands on experience with guest relationship management software.
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset.
- Guest service orientation and drive.
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488759 to apply for this job .