We are looking for an experienced Senior account executive to manage our account portfolio and supervise our account executives team.
A Senior account executive, should be result-driven and help us achieve our business goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to achieve sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new and existing accounts and find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Set and monitor sales targets
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies.
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships.
- Act as the liaison between clients and account executives.
- Supervise the account executives and representatives team and ensure deadlines are met.
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement.
- Senior accounting experience.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488758 to apply for this job .