Team leader will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
- Suggest and organize team building activities.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- BSc/HND in Management or training in team leading will be an advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488747 to apply for this job .