We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Greet and welcome Guest
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence and securing parcels.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Receive letters, packages and distribute them.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
NB: Strictly for Lagos residents.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488720 to apply for this job .