Vesta Healthcare Partners Limited is an international healthcare management consultancy firm, with unique expertise in the application of contemporary knowledge-based solutions and cutting-edge clinical practice to addresses the problems of our clients. Vesta works to resolve healthcare issues facing the healthcare sector in all countries, with a particular focus on Nigeria.
If you are a talented professional with consulting experience and wish to work on challenging and exciting projects we would like to hear from you. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below.
- To establish, develop and manage the overall planning, control and co-ordination of specific Vesta projects from inception to completion and in some instances, contribute to post project usage
- To ensure that allocated projects are driven and achieved within a defined budget and programme, to meet Vesta-specified standards of quality and performance
- To assume responsibility for defining and delivering on project objectives and parameters as well as project implementation and evaluation processes
- To control all aspects of the project and optimise the use of available resources to meet all specified deliverables. The Project Manager will also be responsible for strategic and detailed forward planning of the project and develop the project cost, program control and risk systems
- To work closely with the Engagement and Managing Partners in actively maintaining in client satisfaction and liaison
- Exceptional leadership qualities with ability to supervise and motivate a versatile team of professionals
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Good organisational skills with ability to multi-task
- Energetic, result oriented individual who can cope with working under pressure
- Sourcing consulting and business opportunities
- Building on client networks
- The successful candidate will possess a good first degree (2nd class Upper Division or above) in a relevant field of study. Preference for healthcare or engineering related degree with a recognised professional qualification and at least 10 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Should hold Membership of a Project Management professional body
- Previous experience working in the UK or Nigeria with a recognised multi-national Consulting Firm would be an added advantage. Must possesses the required sensitivity and understanding required to deal across diverse cultures.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), Microsoft Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently, occasional travel and work long hours in an international environment
- Postgraduate qualification(s) or an MBA from a first-tier business school
- Modern language skills with fluency in English and other European Language
- Previous relevant multinational experience in healthcare or life sciences sector
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Hours of Duty
- Normal hours of work are 8:30am and 5:30pm Mondays to Fridays
- Manager may be required to work outside these hours, or additional hours, as may be necessary for the proper performance of his/her duties without extra remuneration
- This position is based in the Victoria Island, Lagos and is offered on a contract basis
- A negotiable compensation package has been established to attract the best talent to this position
- Compensation package includes a competitive Salary and generous On Target Earnings (OTE), linked to performance and Business Development objectives
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488564 to apply for this job .