MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Oversee the development and management of ES and MTNN ICT solution strategy to ensure strategic/marketing decision-making, supported by an accurate, efficient and effective pricing modelling system while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures that monitor and support ES business performance management
- Liaise with other departments such as Finance, Network Group and Marketing to understand their input into the business and ES pricing strategies
- Ensure business development of new capabilities to enhance the deployment of solutions and services across both Corporate/Government and SME Enterprise segments
- Provide strategic direction on Enterprise Solutions business planning , business performance monitoring and pricing analysis
- Ensure relevant business rules are applied in the budget process and forecasting scenarios for Enterprise Solutions business performance
- Manage the performance measurement and monitoring of ES propositions / promotion / activity to ensure that it adheres to ES business plan and provide feedback to senior management as requested.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies for MTN Business product plans, solutions and value propositions
- Determine and manage the development of new capabilities to enhance the deployment of solutions and services in all Enterprise Segments (across both Corporate and SME segments)
- Manage business case development and analysis
- Review feasibility assumptions used versus actual behavior in market after launch of product, promotion or activity.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight on business performance reporting metrics (subscriber, revenue, margins, churn) of all ES solutions and services across all key segments
- Provide analysis and advice to Management in areas of client acquisition, analytics, churn management, revenue enhancement, margins, pricing and customer data knowledge management
- Define and manage Enterprise Segment customer lifecycle management (CLM) framework in conjunction with the Segment Managers
- Ensure integrity of ES financial modeling projects.
- Manage process for Enterprise segment Competitor knowledge, monitoring and analysis
- Ensure quality assurance for all business plans, pricing analysis and data generated for reporting
- Review and assess competitive price reactions scenarios
- Manage ad hoc projects as directed by GM/CESO
Normal MTNN working conditions
- First degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- A Master’s degree, preferably an MBA will be an advantage
- 12 years working experience which includes:
- 5 years in a managerial role including experience in Telecoms, ICT or related industry
- 3 years in reporting business performance and financial analysis
- Experience in business development
- Forecasting principles.
- International Accounting Standards.
- Business Performance/Financial analysis
- Telecoms market - Basic Telecoms Fundamentals
- Business to Business marketing training
- Strategic marketing and competitive analysis
- Management development programmes
- Minimum Qualification
- BEd, BSc, HND or BTech.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488557 to apply for this job .