Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
- The operations team lead will support the business manager in implementing and delivering the business plan
- A leader with a strong business mindset, the candidate will also be expected to have strong analytical skills with focus on customer satisfaction while achieving all financial objectives of the company.
- Maximize and achieve set targets of all key performance indicators.
- Pro - actively manage operational cost on a day to day basis through effective management of controllable cost, third party contractors and other staff.
- Plan, perform and manage operational task within the business unit.
- Deliver excellent customer service through well trained and highly motivated teams.
- Manage and operate security systems and processes to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, asset, guest and employees at all times.
- Implement, maintain and adhere to operations standards, company policies and procedures and initiative.
- Control and monitor expenses, maintain cost savings against given budget.
- 4 - 5 years post NYSC work experience in business management, innovative, fun loving with excellent communication skills.
- First Degree in any reputable university.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488550 to apply for this job .