Ivory Homes Estate is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
- At least a degree from a recognized University with 4-5 years post NYSC experience
- 4-5 Years proof of relevant Business Development and sales experience.
- Real estate experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- A self starter, with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good project and time management skills with excellent Business development and sales attributes.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed .
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488540 to apply for this job .