A Feed Mill Manager is responsible for directing the daily operations the entire feed manufacturing and delivery process and for producing and delivering high quality feed. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all governmental regulations and agencies. This position involves tight deadlines and scheduling.
- Providing leadership to all employees within the feed manufacturing department by establishing and communicating expectations, providing clear instructions and coordinating all production and delivery scheduling
- Overseeing all feed production and delivery activities
- Working closely with nutritionist and related vendors to ensure high quality, cost effective and value-added feed products
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with all transportation, environmental and feed production regulations and policies
- Directing all feed transportation operations
- Coordinating and monitoring all feed production equipment, facility and truck maintenance and repairs
- Managing and maintaining an adequate yet cost effective grain, ingredient and supplement inventory
- Maintaining all required records and documentation related to production, drug/supplement usage and feed transportation
- Comparing and purchasing all tools, parts and materials needed for feed manufacturing
- Preparing and monitoring all feed production/transportation related budgeting and financial controls
- Providing information and recommendations to upper management related to feed production/transport and related cost reduction opportunities
- Developing and evaluating the efficiency of all related standard operating procedures and training regimens
- Developing, communicating and enforcing all feed production and delivery
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488526 to apply for this job .