Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
- Manage production planning for the nominated product groups/production assets within the sector :
- Weekly Plans
- Optimise production plans to best manage assets taking into account the demand forecast, distribution requirements, and asset constraints in order to meet customer service objectives.
- Execute Product / Packaging Rollovers, introductions and discontinuations in order best meet Business Division objectives.
- Execute plans and contract packing for the nominated product groups, including supplier long term forecast requirements and supply chain initiatives.
- Control raw material and packaging supplies inventories in order to provide optimum customer service and meet working capital objectives.
- Manage day to day inventory issues, including communication and issue resolution between the interested parties.
- Manage and maintain data in SAP R3 and the APO/MRP planning systems in place.
- Degree in business/supply chain.
- 3 years planning experience in a manufacturing company.
- Computer Literate with specific knowledge of SAP, Excel and APO/MRP systems.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488517 to apply for this job .