Silverbird Group is a diversified multi-media company with holdings in Radio, Television, Real Estate, and Cinemas. Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce, a renowned businessman, politician, public figure and advocate for the people, founded Silverbird Group in 1980, and the company is today one of the largest media entertainment companies in Africa.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Inspect facilities to identify issues
- Ensure building's systems works functionally
- Allocate workload
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Prior experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Working knowledge of facilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/Ba in business administration will be an advantage
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will a plus
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488501 to apply for this job .