REPORTS: Human Resource Manager
Twinning for Health Support Initiative, Nigeria (THSI-N) was established by the American International Health Alliance (AIHA) as its local Nigerian partner organization. THSI-N received its Certificate of Incorporation by the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission in February 2014 with the following objectives:
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES:
Twinning for Health Support Initiative Nigeria (THSI-N) seeks an Administrative and Finance Assistant to provide daily financial and administrative support to program and other THIS-N programs. S/he will work under the direct supervision of the HR and Admin Manager with overall supervision from the Executive Director.
- Provide logistical support to the program and administration staff during travels to/from for THSI-N meetings/workshops held in states (tasks include arranging hotels, meals, books printing, supplies purchases, and transportation coordination).
- Assist in liaising with other THSI-N staff in the field in order to execute financial and administrative transactions.
- Assist the grant/ Finance officer in the reimbursement of expenditures to staff and consultants.
- Support in the review of retirement vouchers
- Assist with planning and facilitating training programs, workshops and conferences.
- Perform general administrative duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Assist with accounting workflows review and audits and also file timesheets and keep accurate records of time accrued.
- Communicating with vendors, landlords while keeping the Executive Director, HR Manager apprised of all pertinent details of communication.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- B.SC. or HND in any discipline with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Strong and demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Demonstrates capacity for organization, prioritization, and management in a dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, works independently and in a team environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations effectively
- Experience handling petty cash
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of cultural sensitivity. Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Experience in handling logistics and planning workshops and conferences
- Some travel/logistical coordination experience
- English proficiency skills
- Ability to travel domestically (25%)
- Office management experience
- Work experience with international or health-related organizations
- Non-profit experience
- Good presentation skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; stoop; reach with hands and arms; balance; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488352 to apply for this job .