InterC Network is in need of suitable candidates for this position
- Reporting to the Business Manager, the Sales Officer shall:
- Be responsible for planning and organising daily work schedule to call on potential customers, sales outlets and dealers.
- Ensure personal and team sales target are met using all sales methods, door-to-door, cold calling and presentation etc.
- Be responsible for submitting reports such as daily reports, weekly plans and monthly territorial analysis.
- Demonstrate the benefit of Company products and show customers how best to maximise the features of the products.
- Ensure all sales activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the sales operational manual.
- Be responsible for evaluating customer needs and building productive long lasting relationships.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings approved by the company to keep abreast of the latest trend and development in the industry.
- Be responsible for identifying dealers and maintaining long term relationships with them.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and maintaining professional and technical knowledge.
- Be conversant with the different broadband services in the market.
- Project the Company and brand in a positive way consistent with the brand values and company ethos.
- Report to business Manager on competitive activities prior or as they happen in the market place.
- Comply with guidelines of the Sale Operating Manual in carrying out sales activities.
- Actively participate and support the Business Manager in the identification, recruitment and maintaining positive relationship with dealers who are key sales channel.
- Ensure Dealers are happy to do business with the Company on a long term business basis and assist in the development of ideas that will continue to drive and inspire the Dealers.
- Ensure excellent customer services in carrying out all sales activities
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities delegated by the business Manager.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities delegated by the Business Manager.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities reasonably directed by the Company from time to time.
- Experience: Years of experience: 3-5
- Minimum qualification: Degree
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488324 to apply for this job .